About The Molyneux Guest House Weymouth
The South West Coastal path offers walkers a wide range of routes and interesting sights to visit. New cycle ways also provide cyclists with a range of safe routes to explore. We are only minutes away from the Pedestrianised Town Centre which houses the Pavilion theatre, a comprehensive shopping area, a range of night life, a multi-screen cinema, ten pin bowling alley and traditional amusements. With a Land Train running during peak times along the virtually flat promenade which is in total just short of 3 miles Weymouth’s sea front caters for all.
- En-Suite Rooms
- FREE WiFi
- Off road car park at rear
- Comfortable Guest Lounge
- TV and drinks making facilities in all rooms
- Refrigerator and microwave in Guest lounge for your use
- Breakfast is served from 0830-0915, (earlier/later times can be accommodated on request).
- Separate tables
- Clock radios/Hair Dryers/ bathrobes provided
- Ironing facilities available on request
- Come and go as you please
- Due to the listed nature of our building we are unable to accommodate wheelchair access, however we do have a ground floor room (down just 5 steps) and can easily accommodate chair/mobility scooter storage.